Super Contributor.. AldoH Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Loader database error: A Error connecting to HPE Records Manager dataset in HPE Records Manager

Hi

I have problems connecting to Records Manager using SDK. Our program was working correctly and for some reason we don't understand it stopped working properly. The program code has not been modified in months, so it was not due to any modification in the code.

The error message it shows is this:

Loader database error: Error connecting to HPE Records Manager 'TD' dataset in HPE Records Manager Workgroup Server 'CLR-NOC-ED-02'. Cannot connect to HPE Records Manager Workgroup Server in 'CLR-NOC-ED-02' [RCF: Server-side SSPI authorization failed, OS: -2146893044 - The logon attempt failed]

We can run Records Manager without problem, but since the SDK does not work..

Our entire process is stopped and I am urgently required to solve the problem. Can you help me.

Aldo

0 Likes
2 Replies
Jamie Smith Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: Loader database error: A Error connecting to HPE Records Manager dataset in HPE Records Manager

I'm assuming your SDK program is using Windows authentication and not explicity username/password authentication.  Things to check are ...

Does the SDK program run using a dedicated Windows identity?  Is the SDK identity a trusted member of the domain?  Has the password for the SDK identity account expired? 

Is the SDK program running on machine that is a member of the same domain as the TRIM workgroup server?

Does the SDK program authenticate as a Windows user that has a valid active location in the TRIM dataset with Windows login enabled matching the correct username and windows domain?

0 Likes
Super Contributor.. AldoH Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Re: Loader database error: A Error connecting to HPE Records Manager dataset in HPE Records Manager

Hello Jamie

Thank you very much for your help, it was very useful.I managed to solve the problem.

Finally, the problem is that the TRIMServices user in the TSLOCLOGIN table was inactive. I activated it again by changing the value from False to True and with this the problem was solved, everything worked normally again.

Now what I want to determine is if there is any circumstance in which Records Manager could inactivate this user automatically. I need to rule out all possibilities and I know that my question may lack logic, but I need to validate if this could happen.

Thanks for your help.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.