Highlighted
Vincent Ishwar
New Member.

Loading Access Database inside HP Records Manager 8.1

Jump to solution

Dear all,

Has anyone Loaded an Access Database inside HP Records Manager 8.1?

- I sit compatible?

- Are there performance issues?

KInd regards,

Vincent

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Loading Access Database inside HP Records Manager 8.1

Jump to solution

An access DB should in theory still work as a catalogued record.

The only performance issue I can think of is that if more than one user is editing at the same time one will have to wait until the other is finished and then have to start again.

But that is the same for any record really.

**Any opinions expressed in this forum are my own personal opinion and should not be interpreted as an official statement on behalf of Micro Focus**

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Loading Access Database inside HP Records Manager 8.1

Jump to solution

An access DB should in theory still work as a catalogued record.

The only performance issue I can think of is that if more than one user is editing at the same time one will have to wait until the other is finished and then have to start again.

But that is the same for any record really.

**Any opinions expressed in this forum are my own personal opinion and should not be interpreted as an official statement on behalf of Micro Focus**

View solution in original post

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.