Highlighted
Mark-sai Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

LookupSet replacement in RM8.3 using .Net SDK

Jump to solution

Hi,

In our TRIM 7.xx we use lookupSet to get the list of Physical location.  e.g below

Dim cdsLookupItems As CdsLookupItems = Me.db.GetLookupSet("Physical Location").CdsLookupItems
If (Not cdsLookupItems Is Nothing) Then
Dim num2 As Integer = (cdsLookupItems.Count - 1)
Dim i As Integer = 0
Do While (i <= num2)
If (StringType.StrCmp(cdsLookupItems.Item(i).Name, locToFind, False) = 0) Then
Return True
End If
i += 1
Loop
End If

In new RM8.3 with .Net SDK, I realise LookupSet is no longer available. Could you advise which similar approach I can use in .Net SDK using C#?

Thanks,

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: LookupSet replacement in RM8.3 using .Net SDK

Jump to solution

LookupSet has changed: http://www.hprm.info/blog/2015/10/9/lookupset-items-in-the-net-sdk

Blog | Samples | HPE CM 9.3 SDK Docs
**Any opinions expressed in this forum are my own personal opinion and should not be interpreted as an official statement on behalf of MicroFocus**
0 Likes
1 Reply
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: LookupSet replacement in RM8.3 using .Net SDK

Jump to solution

LookupSet has changed: http://www.hprm.info/blog/2015/10/9/lookupset-items-in-the-net-sdk

Blog | Samples | HPE CM 9.3 SDK Docs
**Any opinions expressed in this forum are my own personal opinion and should not be interpreted as an official statement on behalf of MicroFocus**
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.