Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Microsoft Logic Apps and Flow

Curious to know if anyone is interested in Microsoft Logic Apps and Flow.  I have posted about it a couple of times (here and here).

Logic apps and Flow look like an interesting way to create ad-hoc integrations between systems, for example:

• file all incoming mail to a shared mailbox into CM
  • when Records are created (or modified) in CM notify an external system.

It seems to me that with a little work on creating a good Open API specification and some small mods to CM we might open up some interesting opportunities.

Let me know if this is something you would like to see more on.

Blog | Samples | HPE CM 9.3 SDK Docs
**Any opinions expressed in this forum are my own personal opinion and should not be interpreted as an official statement on behalf of MicroFocus**
1 Reply
Jamie Smith Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: Microsoft Logic Apps and Flow

For sure.  MS Flow looks like a neat way to link different tools together and simplify standard business procedures.

Jamie.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.