Contributor.. Peter Wallington Contributor..
Contributor..

Microsoft Teams and Content Manager 9.3

Has anyone started looking at working with Microsoft Teams and CM 9.3?

I am curious to see how the office add-ins might behave

TIA,

Peter Wallington

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
4 Replies
Kengland Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Re: Microsoft Teams and Content Manager 9.3

Hi Peter,

We have Microsoft Teams and it doesn't work at all with the HPE Content Manager Add In. You cannot use check in styles, you cannot check in, you cannot even drop and drag onto Content Manager.

The way we have gotten around it is that members of the group 'subscribe' to the emails from the Teams account.  These then come into your own inbox and you can then use the HPE Content Manager Add In as per usual.

Hope that helps?

Kaye

Annabanspana
Member.

Does this also apply to HPE CM 9.1? We have just started using Microsoft Teams.

0 Likes
JanMartin Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

We have a solution that integrates Microsoft Teams to CM, PM me for me info

Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.. Steve Macukat Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

We're using CM9.2 & have just started testing MS Teams.  When we get Sharepoint online integration running I'm hoping that will automatically capture files from the Team "Documents" folder (with a bit of configuration).   Has anyone found that not to be the case?

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.