Trusted Contributor.. Kalyany Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

Missing option to Send to Desktop in CM9

Jump to solution

Hi
Missing option to send a record to the desktop as a .tr5 link/shortcut

This option was possible in TRIM 7.1.

How Can  I add this option into "Send To" in CM9.

Thank you

Rgds

Kaly

desktop.png

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Missing option to Send to Desktop in CM9

Jump to solution

The most likely cause is your record type configuration (Menu tab) has the "Reference" option deselected. Probably others too because by default you should also have other options in that menu like Print Merge, XML export.

Neil

Note: Any posts I make on this forum are my own personal opinion, and unless stated otherwise do not constitute a formal commitment on behalf of Micro Focus.

(Please state the version of CM you're using in all posts.)

MySupport: https://softwaresupport.softwaregrp.com/
0 Likes
3 Replies
Trusted Contributor..

Jump to solution

I can see this optino in previous version - RM 8 as shown below , but not in CM9.1.3. How can I add this option into Send To:

trimDesktop.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

The most likely cause is your record type configuration (Menu tab) has the "Reference" option deselected. Probably others too because by default you should also have other options in that menu like Print Merge, XML export.

Neil

Note: Any posts I make on this forum are my own personal opinion, and unless stated otherwise do not constitute a formal commitment on behalf of Micro Focus.

(Please state the version of CM you're using in all posts.)

MySupport: https://softwaresupport.softwaregrp.com/
0 Likes
Trusted Contributor..

Jump to solution

Thanks Neil. I have already found this and fixed it.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.