Highlighted
SG76 Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Modify Records Due Tray Search

Can you modify the default Records Due search.

It only searches on current actions. I would to change it to search on all actions that are assigned to individuals.

Current if I action something to two people it only appears in the first persons due tray & does not appear in the second person tray until the first person has completed their action.

If I could modify and save the default search this would allow it to appear in the both due trays at the same time.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Re: Modify Records Due Tray Search

Hi!

The query the application is created is hardcoded to take the first action assigned based on the assignee set on the table TSRECACTST and the records that have activities uncompleted.

I am afraid it is not possible to change this search method behavior.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.