Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
wongsk27 Contributor.
Contributor.

.NET SDK - NuGet package for HPRM .NET SDK

Jump to solution

Hi,

Just want to know if there is any NuGet package which will insclude all required DLLs for HPRM .NET SDK? Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: .NET SDK - NuGet package for HPRM .NET SDK

Jump to solution

No.  you need HPRM installed to use the RM .Net SDK.

Blog | Samples | HPE CM 9.3 SDK Docs
**Any opinions expressed in this forum are my own personal opinion and should not be interpreted as an official statement on behalf of MicroFocus**
0 Likes
2 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

No.  you need HPRM installed to use the RM .Net SDK.

Blog | Samples | HPE CM 9.3 SDK Docs
**Any opinions expressed in this forum are my own personal opinion and should not be interpreted as an official statement on behalf of MicroFocus**
0 Likes
wongsk27 Contributor.
Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi,

Thanks. Just want to confirm in case I miss any documentation.

Regards

Brian

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.