Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
Highlighted
Carol Collins Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Odd WebDrawer Trapeze Viewer Error - Chrome only

Jump to solution

I am working on deployment of WebDrawer, version 9.3 (patch 1).  Under a very specific circumstance, I receive an error that states: "An error occurred.  Failed to fit the page correctly.  Please report this error to the system administrator."  FitToPageError.JPG

It occurs when using the Chrome browser only (not IE, Edge, Firefox).  Only when the "View" option has been selected (the RecordView is displayed), the "download" status bar at the bottom is not displayed (i.e. no other downloads have been performed), and the "Document" option is selected.  When the option is selected, the download status bar appears, the document is successfully downloaded, and the error in red appears, as shown above.  I tracked down the error text in the file javascriptViewerAPI.js.  That file is located in \<WebDrawerRoot> \HTML5TrapezeViewer\API\Scripts\TrapezeOnline\General.

Although I am customizing WebDrawer, this also occurs with the as-released version.

Any information is appreciated!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Odd WebDrawer Trapeze Viewer Error - Chrome only

Jump to solution

I just posted a fix on my blog.

Blog | Samples | CM SDK Docs
**Any opinions expressed in this forum are my own personal opinion and should not be interpreted as an official statement on behalf of MicroFocus**
3 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

Good to hear from anyone who is customing WebDrawer.

I have forwarded this error to the Trapeze vendor as I have not come across it before.  It is a 4 day weekend coming up here in Australia so do not expect any response before next Tuesday (Australian time).

**Any opinions expressed in this forum are my own personal opinion and should not be interpreted as an official statement on behalf of MicroFocus**
0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

I just posted a fix on my blog.

Carol Collins Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Jump to solution

Thanks, David!

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.