Valued Contributor.. ad_staffsuk Valued Contributor..
Valued Contributor..

Queues building on Event Statistical Aggregator

Jump to solution

Hello,

We are currently on CM9.2 and have an issue with queues building for the 'Event Statistical Aggregator'  - We have four workgroup servers and have this Processor set to run on any of the servers.

Does anyone know of a fix to get these processing again?

Thanks

Adam

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Queues building on Event Statistical Aggregator

Jump to solution

Hi,

are there any error messages eg. event processing blocked?

If it was running and it has stopped then try restarting all the WG services.

**Any opinions expressed in this forum are my own personal opinion and should not be interpreted as an official statement on behalf of Micro Focus**
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

Hi,

are there any error messages eg. event processing blocked?

If it was running and it has stopped then try restarting all the WG services.

**Any opinions expressed in this forum are my own personal opinion and should not be interpreted as an official statement on behalf of Micro Focus**
0 Likes
Valued Contributor.. ad_staffsuk Valued Contributor..
Valued Contributor..

Jump to solution

Hi Greg,

Thanks a lot for that suggestion - I restarted the WG services and all seemsto be going through OK now.

There werent any error messages but what you suggested worked perfectly !

Thanks again

Adam

Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

Good stuff, when in doubt restart the services 

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.