Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Record type not loading SharePoint 2016

Hi everyone,

I am having issues with Record Type Dialog not displaying terms from the term store. I am unable to click on the arrow for the terms to be loaded. The SharePoint Site and SharePoint List were automatically populated when the screen loads. How can I populate the “Default Container” and “Default item”? Thanks

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.. Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

Hi, 

Did your term set creation work without error? (from your last post)

Termset creation must happen before you can add record types to the default integration settings.

Make sure the record types you wish to use have the checkbox ticked to allow them to be used as a sharepoint list item (see attached)

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

HI,

I figured it out the issues with multiple Managed Metadata Service Applications. I could not find a fix but all I did was use a different Managed Metadata service application. The service account which I was using probably had enough rights on this service application and it started working. Also I changed the service connection in SharePoint to use this service application only.

Hopefully it helps someone else.

Thanks,

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.