Highlighted
SG76 Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Records Due Tray - Actions in multiple due trays

Can you have a document appear in more than one persons Records Due Tray at the same time.

We often get correspondence with multiple request that relate to different departments.  We action the correspondence to the relevant departments but the problem is it sits in the due tray of the first person it is actioned to until they close the action. Once closed it move to the next persons due tray. 

We have email notification on which is good as it sends notifications to all when the action is first assigned but it would be nice for the action to appear in their due trays as well.

0 Likes
2 Replies
Trusted Contributor.. WebKeg Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

Re: Records Due Tray - Actions in multiple due trays

I'm only guessing here, but could you leverage a workflow with multiple triggers/actions on it?

** My views are mine and are in no way attributed to those of my employer **
0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Records Due Tray - Actions in multiple due trays

Similar thought to WebKeg, it might be a WF or action that has a group assigned with more than one user

**Any opinions expressed in this forum are my own personal opinion and should not be interpreted as an official statement on behalf of Micro Focus**
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.