Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Records In Tray not responding in TRIM 7.3

Hi all,

I have a user who has reported an intermittent problem, where their Records In Tray (from the Shortcuts menu) does not respond - clicking on it has no effect.

The problem is intermittent and can be resolved (temporarily) by resetting the user's toolbars.  The user is happy to use this solution whenever the problem presents but I was hoping to find out why this might happen and how it can be fixed permenantly.

I have suggested to the user that TRIM could be re-installed but they declined, as they have had some bad experiences in the past with losing settings after a program (not necessarily TRIM) has been reinstalled.

All other toolbars/shortcuts appear to respond normally, so it is curious that only the In Tray would be affected and then only sporadically.  The user can still locate items assigned to them using a search, so it appears that the shortcut button just stops realising it has been clicked.

Win 7, TRIM 7.3.3.7645, Office 2010

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.