Cadet 2nd Class Cadet 2nd Class
Cadet 2nd Class

Records Manager 8.1 - Alert Services Blocked by error

Alerts were working this morning and now I am getting the following error message.

HP Records Manager Workgroup Server running on amaprdermwkg02x.DPI.NSW.GOV.AU reported the following message:
Error : T1 User: AMAPRDERMWKG02X - Error processing event on database 'T1' for processor 'Alerts Service', event details: 143171178, eventtype =0, bobtype=9, boburi=220518, error details: Your email system reported an error. The system cannot find the path specified. (0x00000003)..

Can anyone provide me with a fix for this please.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Looking at some old issues I found a couple of similar ones where the event processor was trying to process an e-mail/alert notification for an object that had since been deleted from the database. Perhaps this is your problem. In those cases the solution was to:

1. Stop the event processor (or at least suspend alerts processing and deploy changes)

2. Remove the problematic row from TSEVENTDAT, e.g:

select * from TSEVENTDAT where uri = 143171178;
delete from TSEVENTDAT where uri = 143171178;

3. Restart alerts event processing.

Neil

Note: Any posts I make on this forum are my own personal opinion, and unless stated otherwise do not constitute a formal commitment on behalf of Micro Focus.

(Please state the version of CM you're using in all posts.)

MySupport: https://softwaresupport.softwaregrp.com/

If you find this post useful, please use the and/or buttons below.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.