Highlighted
MilindaBulla
New Member.

Request for a HP TRIM 7.3.4 trial license

I need to do a POC on HP TRIM.

For that I need a trial access to HP TRIM.

Please provide me a trial license HP TRIM 7.3.4

Thanks,

Milinda

Tags (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Harry-Koppanyi Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: Request for a HP TRIM 7.3.4 trial license

Hi Milinda

From your question I guess this will be a new customer or brand new kind of a deployment. In the best interest of customer and new environments you would be better off with  RM8 versions instead of HP TRIM 7.3.2 unless there is some absolute need for HP TRIM 7.3 series.

Cheers,
Harry
0 Likes
MilindaBulla
New Member.

Hi Harry,

We are in the porcess of intergrating one of our product with HP TRIM.

In this case im planning to use the web service API of TRIM. Our client has HP trim 7.3 version.

This is the reson to have the version 7.3. If the web service API is common in both 7.3 and 8 I'm okey to use the latest version.

Thanks,

Milinda

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi, only the latest version is available directly from the SSO website - Records Manager 8.1

If you need 7.3 you'll need to log a case to liceseing

1. Go to http://support.openview.hp.com/
  2. Login to SSO with the 'Sign-In with HP Passport' button at the top of the site.
  3. Click the Case Manager tab once you are logged in.
  4. Click 'Submit a new case'
  5. Select the 'Non-Technical/business' section on the right.
  6. Select 'Licensing' and your 'SAID' in the 2 drop down boxes.
  7. Click NEXT, then fill in the Case Title and details with what you require. (e.g. Eval license for HP TRIM 7.1)

Follow the rest of the prompts to submit the case.

**Any opinions expressed in this forum are my own personal opinion and should not be interpreted as an official statement on behalf of Micro Focus**
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.