Morrissey Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Ribbon icon not working but right-click functionality available

Was wondering if anyone has come across the issue - Ive added a 'reassign' icon  onto my HPRM 8.3 ribbon toolbar - but when I go to reassign an action on a record the reassign icon is greyed out. Via the Right-click menu the reassign function is available - but I want to operate the reassign from the ribbon toolbar - see images attached

Tags (3)
0 Likes
2 Replies
TRIMGuru Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Ribbon icon not working but right-click functionality available

It's the same behavior in v9.1 . 

Do note that the Reassign is for both a Record Action and a Workflow Activity (though having it's button on the ribbon is grayed out for either).  

Has to be a "bug", oops, I mean an "undocumented feature".

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Ribbon icon not working but right-click functionality available

Do you have the action highlighted before trying to use the button?

**Any opinions expressed in this forum are my own personal opinion and should not be interpreted as an official statement on behalf of Micro Focus**
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.