New Ranks & Badges For The Community!
Notice something different? The ranks and associated badges have gone "Star Fleet". See what they all mean HERE
Highlighted
Ensign
Ensign

Running Event Statistics Reports - HPRM 8.3

Hello everyone! Brand new member here!

I am trying to get the Event Stats to spit out a report. It functions, but the spreadsheet it produces is nothing more than rows and rows of '0's.

Not being mean here, but the other Records staff have no technical skills with using the more complex activities in RM. I suspect that this feature hasn't been used for years.

Is there something I need to do to get this to work correctly?

thanks folks 

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Commodore
Commodore

Hi,

The first thing to check is that you are generating the data used to populate the tables that these reports get their data from.

On your Workgroup server(s), you will need to check that the 'Event Statistical Aggregator' is running in the Event processor configuration. Without that, there is nothing to report on. The name is as it is in CM 9, in 8 it might be slightly different.

Cheers.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Ensign
Ensign

Thanks so much for responding. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

I would say that my permissions aren't high enough to access the workgroup servers.

I'll bounce a request further up the food-chain and see if I can get that happening.

thanks again

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.