Our vBulletin migration is complete.
Welcome vBulletin users! All content and user information from the Micro Focus Forums (vBulletin) site has been migrated to this site. READ MORE.
Jack_447 Contributor.
Contributor.

Searches made by users in TRIM 7

Is there a way to observe searches made by users in TRIM 7.

Either SQL Queries to check searches made by users in TRIM 7 or searches made by users which took more than a minute to return results back to the requesting client.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Searches made by users in TRIM 7

There are a couple of options, you can see the SQL requests via the WGS logs.

you can also enable logging in the view pane in the client and see real time requests being sent from the client.

**Any opinions expressed in this forum are my own personal opinion and should not be interpreted as an official statement on behalf of Micro Focus**
0 Likes
Jack_447 Contributor.
Contributor.

Re: Searches made by users in TRIM 7

Thanks Greg,

I wanted to run a SQL Query to achieve the total search runs for a particular period without having to count down the searches made through a WGS log file or observe the client where multiple SQL Queries are fired for a particular session for a search made by a particular user location.

I wanted to run a query to check the searches made for or in  a particular period and if there was a way to achieve that using a SQL statement or either ?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.