Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
Sarathbabuk Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Serrvice API properties get only fileds not properites

i have a Additional Field in RM by chance it is same as a stock field. when i am trying to fetch this field from service api search query i am getting only the stock field. i tried to use by keeping "udf:" before the field but no luck.

is there any way to specify the field is stock / udf.

thanks,

Sarath.

2 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Serrvice API properties get only fileds not properites

Try prefixing with f_, for example:

http://localhost/ServiceAPI/Record?q=rec_2&format=json&properties=f_MyField

If this does not work tell me which version you are on and I will investigate further.

Blog | Samples | CM SDK Docs
**Any opinions expressed in this forum are my own personal opinion and should not be interpreted as an official statement on behalf of MicroFocus**
Highlighted
Sarathbabuk Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: Serrvice API properties get only fileds not properites

Thanks Dave for your suggession.

But i am not able to fect the field.

i have a additional filed called "DocumentType" the same is available as a property. When i search by

http://localhost/HPRMServiceAPI/Record?q=DocumentType=Invoice&format=json&properties=documenttype

the return value is "RecordDocumentType" not the additional field. as per your suggesion i added "f_documenttype" but its not working.

We were using "8.0.1.6703" version.

thanks,

Sarath.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.