Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Sticky Post/thread for Latest Trim Builds

I don't know if this has been requested (I was lazy and didn't search). When a new build of Trim is released can a sticky thread be posted with the details of what has been fixed in the new build. Also a link in this thread to the appropriate page where you can download it.
For me to find out what was fixed in build 1240, I had to search the forum, find the thread to the link where I can raise a support request (I can never remember it) to get the link to download the full iso so I can see what was fixed. This is very cumbersome. Even just having the trimsper document available on the ftp site seperately could save time. But a sticky thread/Post would be my preference.
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Sticky Post/thread for Latest Trim Builds

I'll forward this request to the powers that be.

I'm not sure if this forum supports 'sticky' posts though...
It's a bit limited compared to the usual PHPBB/VB forums.

::::::::::::::::::::::
NOT A HP EMPLOYEE
::::::::::::::::::::::

INFORMOTION.com.au
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.