Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Morrissey Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

String searches - Anyone know how to run a search to determine records set as Access Ctrl - Everyone

Would anyone know how to run an Access Control - 'Everyone' records search?

Tags (2)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: String searches - Anyone know how to run a search to determine records set as Access Ctrl - Ever

Does this do what you want?

acl:"View Document",null

See attached picture for boolean edit version.

Blog | Samples | HPE CM 9.3 SDK Docs
**Any opinions expressed in this forum are my own personal opinion and should not be interpreted as an official statement on behalf of MicroFocus**
0 Likes
Morrissey Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: String searches - Anyone know how to run a search to determine records set as Access Ctrl - Ever

Thanks David - I ran that & didnt get any results - * does 'Everyone' maybe need to replace 'null'?

- Also can you please advise how can I run a search string that will display "records that have Access Control based on Container' - or not

cheers

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Maybe it is because I am using th latest version of CM? As you can see in the screen shot null is what worked for me.

Blog | Samples | HPE CM 9.3 SDK Docs
**Any opinions expressed in this forum are my own personal opinion and should not be interpreted as an official statement on behalf of MicroFocus**
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.