Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
Highlighted
Absent Member.. BARRINGTON GREE Absent Member..
Absent Member..

TRIM 7.2 & (Rm8.1) To Do Items - are they securable by Access Controls?

Can anyone advise if "To Do Items" in Trim (specifically in TRIm 7.2 or HPRM  8.1) are access-controllable? - main aim is to enable secured-metadata on them to specific locations during the life an item - seems strange that these, like other record objects within the system, are left without this option. Image of To Do Items oproperties attached

Tags (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: TRIM 7.2 & (Rm8.1) To Do Items - are they securable by Access Controls?

No can do I'm afraid.

You could request an enhancement, it would need to have a strong business case as to why the changes are needed.

**Any opinions expressed in this forum are my own personal opinion and should not be interpreted as an official statement on behalf of Micro Focus**
0 Likes
Respected Contributor.. Jane Hay Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

Re: TRIM 7.2 & (Rm8.1) To Do Items - are they securable by Access Controls?

Barry,

I would support any enhancement request for access control on To-Do items. We looked at using To Do items when we upgraded to TRIM 7.1 but upon realising there was no access control on the metadata I deemed the function to be fairly limited in its use.  We therefore do not recommend our clients use this feature unless they want to create a To Do for something that they don't mind everyone else being able to view.

Regards

Jane

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.