Highlighted
Cadet 1st Class
Cadet 1st Class

TRIM Document Store Error

Dear All,

I am getting the attached error when viewing electornic documents. I have followed all the steps, I dont know what i am missing. I am requesting for your assistance to help me troubleshoot this.

Thanking you in advance.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Just in case you didn't see the reply in your other post, ToTinWA posted this as a reply - so check to make sure you have the document store path name spelled correctly as he suggests:

Posted Reply from ToTinWA

Re: Cant View documents from the document store - functional request (extract document)
Not sure if is the problem, but in the image you attached in your other question it says: H:\TRIMESTORE\Store1... is the extra letter E the problem?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Cadet 1st Class
Cadet 1st Class

Dear TRIMGuru
Thank you for the response.
The document store path is correct, i have double checked it.
I have noted a few things,
1 - My document store has three sub folders, one is 16GB, the other is 8.7GB and another with 5GB. When i search for documents, i can only view those that are stored in the 16GB folder. i cant view documents from other folders in the document store. Should i copy all the documents from other folders into one folder,? do you think it's the reason i am not seeing these documents?.

2 - I did a document store integrity check, after that when i open some documents in the system, they are blank with this message "This empty document was created after a store integrity check error was detected.
02:505:001+0D0M10791XL.DOC".
i cannot also view all documents with.TIFF extension, they are all blank. do you know what might have happened?.

Thank you.
0 Likes
Cadet 1st Class
Cadet 1st Class

I have been reading about document stores. We are using the windows File System
The backup shows there are two folders for each document stores ans subfolders for the documents.

I can only view documents from one folder (which i presume is document store 1) which is 16GB. How come i cant view documents from the other folders stores?
Kindly help me know what i am missing.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.