timliu Absent Member.
Absent Member.

TRIM WEB Service check (view document) access control

Hello,

I am currently working on TRIM web service to retrieve document and check its access control.

I have to check if the document can be viewed to the public which means it does not have any access control to restrict it.

I have used method HasAccess(). However, it complains about using Location URI as "0" which means opened to everyone in database.

I am just wondering if I can use the recAccessControl to retrieve the information I want, but it returned empty string when there is no access control set up.

Could anyone help me with this? Thank you.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: TRIM WEB Service check (view document) access control

The Web service is not really my forte, if you do get stuck and no one has any ideas on the forum you can log a support case and we can get the SDK team to assist.

**Any opinions expressed in this forum are my own personal opinion and should not be interpreted as an official statement on behalf of Micro Focus**
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.