Absent Member.
Absent Member.

TRIMPort overflow error message

Version 6.2.4,  I use TRIMPort extensively and this is a new error for me. 

Using TRIMPort to export all classifications I get 1 line in the log file that indicates an overflow error. 

Is this an error coming from the SQL dataset?  Or an out of memory error?

Is there a limitation on the number of classification line items that can be exported?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ 

Login success, User XXXXX logged in to ZZZZZ on Monday, 26 July 2010 at 8:53:11
6 - ExportClassifications - Overflow

Export of Classifications started: 7/26/2010 8:59:07 AM
Destination file: export-014-out.txt
Source Dataset: ZZZZZ

Export of Classifications finished: 7/26/2010 8:59:07 AM
Number of Classifications exported: 0
Export file created: export-014-out.txt
Number of Errors: 1

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

0 Likes
2 Replies
Cadet 2nd Class Cadet 2nd Class
Cadet 2nd Class

I don't think there is a designed limit. It would be good to get some more information on the error. Please have a look in your workgroup server logs that the client was connecting to for more information. Post here if you need help with the analysis.

Also check the windows application logs on client and server, maybe more information there too.

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I have not seen any related messages in the log files or the server error reporting serivices.  It appears to be sql related and am waiting on IM to let me know if there are any errors reported there.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.