Highlighted
Super Contributor.. AldoH Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

The database is breaching the license conditions.

Jump to solution

Hello,

Records Manager is displaying this message every time a user enters the Desktop Client. In effect, they assigned licenses to more users than are available (284 licenses) The exceeding licenses have already been removed, but this message is still displayed. How can i remove it?

Thank you

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Super Contributor.. davros29 Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Re: The database is breaching the license conditions.

Jump to solution

Restarting the TRIMWorkgroup service will fix it. Save and Deploy would probably do it too.

If someone knows a way to do it that doesn't cause an outage, I would love to hear it!

0 Likes
2 Replies
Super Contributor.. davros29 Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Jump to solution

Restarting the TRIMWorkgroup service will fix it. Save and Deploy would probably do it too.

If someone knows a way to do it that doesn't cause an outage, I would love to hear it!

0 Likes
Super Contributor.. AldoH Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Jump to solution

Hello,

The problem is that someone assigned an additional license to those we have. Although the assignment of that license was removed, the message was always displayed by RM.When the service was restarted, the message stopped being displayed. Everything works fine.

Thank you.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.