Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

To Do Items: HP TRIM 7.1

Hi everyone,

Our workflow module has been switched off so my next port of call for document review reminders is the To Do Items.

I am wondering how to change the List and View pane for To Do Items so they show the document which is attached in the reference field. The field is not in the available ones and it seems rather ridiculous to me that the Item has this feature yet it can only be seen when you open it and go to the second tab.

Can anyone help me with a reasonably easy solution?

Cheers!

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: To Do Items: HP TRIM 7.1

This is not possible.

---------
Erik
0 Likes
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: To Do Items: HP TRIM 7.1

Placing a 'Show Records' Icon on your toolbar allows you to get to the referenced record in one click.

You could also consider using the Assignee function to display the docs in the Records In or Due Tray.

Adam
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.