Highlighted
Contributor.. NoikouTAFESA Contributor..
Contributor..

Unable to amend notes in Briefing covers in RM8

My client in TAFSA is a super user/folder creator and in this upgrade from 6.2 to 8.1 they are unable to amend existing notes in Briefing Covers - has anyone had this issue and what is solution.

0 Likes
2 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Unable to amend notes in Briefing covers in RM8

Anything that is a permissions issue the easiest way to tell what it going on is to have the affected user, locate the record,

right mouse click > details > view rights.

There it will detail all the permissions, both what they have and what they are denied.

If you can't tell what the issue is from there, grab a screenshot of the "rights" and post it here.

**Any opinions expressed in this forum are my own personal opinion and should not be interpreted as an official statement on behalf of Micro Focus**
0 Likes
Contributor.. NoikouTAFESA Contributor..
Contributor..

Re: Unable to amend notes in Briefing covers in RM8

Hi i did what you suggested and here are the screen captures for his rights

these images didnt give me an answer - hope you can see what requires changing to enable this super user to continue to amend existing notes in Breifing covers as previsouly able to do.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.