Lieutenant Commander Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Update Style for an email message that has been processed from Outlook to CM RM

Jump to solution

Hi everyone

has anyone had a go at changing (the lettering from the back end, or other) the prefix applied to emails that have been saved into CM /  RM from Outlook (ie:  "TRIM:" was used in older versions; "HPRM:"  was the prefix in Records Manager and "CM:" is currently in Content Manager). I know this setting is controlled at End-User level via the options menu in Dropped Files, but is it possible to change the prefix globally/by default to accommodate agency branding?

{My version: HP Records Manager 8.3 9365 with Office 365/2016 }

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Cadet 3rd Class
Cadet 3rd Class

I can't remember off the top of my head what version it was introduced in but it's available in CM 9.3 and 9.4 (and possibly earlier)

There is a System Option > Email Records > Prefix to insert into the subject matter of email messages catalogued into Content Manager.

Not sure if it was in 8.3 however I'm leaning towards it coming in version 9ish.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Cadet 3rd Class
Cadet 3rd Class

I can't remember off the top of my head what version it was introduced in but it's available in CM 9.3 and 9.4 (and possibly earlier)

There is a System Option > Email Records > Prefix to insert into the subject matter of email messages catalogued into Content Manager.

Not sure if it was in 8.3 however I'm leaning towards it coming in version 9ish.

View solution in original post

Lieutenant Commander Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

thanks - that worked - not available in 8.3 but yes in 9.4  cheers

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.