Highlighted
Contributor.. Contributor..
Contributor..

User and Administrator Guides

Good Afternoon,

Has anyone written in-house administrator and/or user guides for Content Manager? I have already found and use the Help function extensively. I am looking for more home grown documentation used to pass knowledge about the system from previous staff member to new staff member.

I am developing our system documentation and customer resources and would love to see examples of the documentation others have designed, if anyone is willing to share.

Regards,

~Deidre
Deidre Thieman, MLIS
Electronic Records Management Analyst
Multnomah County / Department of County Assets
Records Management: 503-988-3741
Pronouns: She/Her

0 Likes
17 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Re: User and Administrator Guides

Hi Dierdre,

I've authored an adminstrator guide and a user guide for CM9.2, if that would be useful. 

If you'd like to PM me, I'll arrange to get copies to you.

Highlighted
Visitor.

Hi Heather,

My private messaging function does not seem to be working so I apologise for messaging here.

I would really appreciate a copy of your Administrator and User guides for CM9.2 if you would be so kind as to share them with me!

My organisation is about to make a huge leap from RM8.1 to CM9.3 and I'd like to have something to go off rather than re-writing from scratch!

My email is sarah.tabone@pt.qld.gov.au

Regards,

Sarah
0 Likes
Highlighted
Visitor..
Visitor..

Hello,

We would also be interested in this manual, if you would be so kind to share it.

We are also considering migration from HPRM 8.2 to CM 9.4

My email is tanguy.Thomas@gmail.com

Thank you so much

Tanguy

PS : to Sarah: do you consider CM 9.4 instead of CM 9.3 as products are quickly getting obsolete?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Visitor.

Yes 9.4 sorry we should be doing (doesn't make sense to upgrade to something other than the current version). I'm still catching up on where everything is at after just getting back from a year on maternity leave and someone else just mentioned 9.3.

All I know is that we have a deadline of sometime late April 2020 to upgrade for supportability but we are still yet to get the ball rolling.
0 Likes
Contributor.. Contributor..
Contributor..

Hello Heather,

Thank you for your offer. Apparently PMs are not working for me either, but I would love to see copies of what you've designed.

I can be reached directly at:

deidre.thieman@multco.us

~Deidre

0 Likes
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.. Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

I would love to have a copy of your documentation also!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.. Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

Hi @HeatherM1, it appears user and admin manuals are in high demand!

If you don't mind sharing a copy of yours with me too please, I'd be ever so grateful - samantha.cornett@sunshinecoast.qld.gov.au.

Thank you!

Highlighted
Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

Hi Heather
Please send copies of your user and admin guides.
It will be well used and greatly appreciated.
My email is peter.madden@health.nsw.gov.au
Thank you
Peter Madden
0 Likes
Highlighted
Visitor.

Hi Heather,

Could I please trouble you for the admin guide and user guide too?

Thank you in advance,

Lisa

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Hi Lisa,

I tried to PM you, but was unsuccessful.  If you wouldn't mind providing an email address, I'll send those through.

Kind Regards,

Heather

0 Likes
Highlighted
Visitor.

Hi Heather,
Thank you so much, it's lisa.grainger@qbcc.qld.gov.au
🙂
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.