Highlighted
Valued Contributor.. Valued Contributor..
Valued Contributor..

User labels - Queries on Owners and Sharing in 8.3

Hi all - re User Labels in HPRM 8.3.09365 - can anyone field the following questions?:

(1) Id like to share a set of user labels to a wider audience (that have already been created) - why cannot I amend the Owner even though Im an Admin?

(2) Records Coordinators cannot use the 'Maintain User Labels' when right-clicking on an Organisation location - why is this so? (see attachment taken from Help)Share User Labels_8_3_0365.PNG

cheers

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: User labels - Queries on Owners and Sharing in 8.3

1) I believe we are in the process of fixing this, of course you will need an upgrade to the next release when it is available.

2) A Records Coordinator must be a member of a group to manage its labels.

Blog | Samples | CM SDK Docs
**Any opinions expressed in this forum are my own personal opinion and should not be interpreted as an official statement on behalf of MicroFocus**
Highlighted
Valued Contributor.. Valued Contributor..
Valued Contributor..

Thanks David - yep the user is in that group - but they arent seeing 'Maintain User Labels' available in the right-click menu - I was thinking it may have been in the domain of the  'Records Manager' as opposed to 'Records Coordinator' profile but couldn't find it there.

Re: 8.3 - we're hamstrung in being able to go to 9.4 until later in the year so was hoping for a workaround

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Sorry I am not aware of a work-around, and 9.4 will only fix issue 2, issue one is in dev now.

Blog | Samples | CM SDK Docs
**Any opinions expressed in this forum are my own personal opinion and should not be interpreted as an official statement on behalf of MicroFocus**
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.