Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
ETScott Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

VNC viewer & HPRM

Jump to solution

Are there any known issues with using UltraVNC Viewer when HP Records Manager 8.1.1.7760 is installed on the same pc?

Everytime i try to connect to someones pc i receive an authentication rejection message and im wondering if it could be HPRM is affecting this program?

I already am aware of a known issue with HPRM being on the same pc as another program called Romulus so wondered if its a similar issue.

thanks

Emma

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: VNC viewer & HPRM

Jump to solution

Hi Emma,

For what it's worth, I can't think of any reason why HPRM would have such an effect on VNC. I've never heard of such an issue before.

Neil

Note: Any posts I make on this forum are my own personal opinion, and unless stated otherwise do not constitute a formal commitment on behalf of Micro Focus.

(Please state the version of CM you're using in all posts.)

MySupport: https://softwaresupport.softwaregrp.com/
0 Likes
2 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

Hi Emma,

For what it's worth, I can't think of any reason why HPRM would have such an effect on VNC. I've never heard of such an issue before.

Neil

Note: Any posts I make on this forum are my own personal opinion, and unless stated otherwise do not constitute a formal commitment on behalf of Micro Focus.

(Please state the version of CM you're using in all posts.)

MySupport: https://softwaresupport.softwaregrp.com/
0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

Hi Emma,

How did you go with this issue, did you need further assistance?

**Any opinions expressed in this forum are my own personal opinion and should not be interpreted as an official statement on behalf of Micro Focus**
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.