Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Morrissey Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Web Client (8.3) Dashboard Settings

Jump to solution

I was wondering if anyone knows the trick on how to reset the view settings on the Home page of the Web Client (HPRM 8.3.0.9365) to show three sections - our configuration was originally showing 3 sections (attached pdf - image'1')  , but now I can only get 3 stacked on top of each other (attached pdf - image'2') after selecting three pages on the dashboard settings screen (attached pdf - image3). I'd like to standardise this to ensure our documentation & training materials are in-synch

Does this happen in Web Client 9.2 ?

Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super Contributor.

Re: Web Client (8.3) Dashboard Settings

Jump to solution

** I worked it out - its automatic pane settings - at 90% zoom on a Chrome browser you get all three columns displayed - at 100% you get them stacked!

1 Reply
Highlighted
Super Contributor.

Re: Web Client (8.3) Dashboard Settings

Jump to solution

** I worked it out - its automatic pane settings - at 90% zoom on a Chrome browser you get all three columns displayed - at 100% you get them stacked!

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.