Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.. Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Web Client in CM9.2 OK in Chrome, not in Internet Explorer, why?

Jump to solution

Hi, Win 10, MS office 2016, IE 11.2068.14393.0, SQL 2012-R2

Why is the HPE MF CM9.2 Web Client is previewed OK in Google Chrome, but not in Internet Explorer, it display blank white page ?

Anyone?

thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

In IE11, you can check the following

- Compatibilty view setting and trun it off (you will find it from far right side gear icon for IE settings). 

- From Tools - Internet Options - Security Tab (you can add the site to the Trusted or Intranet).

- If Javascript is enabled.

These are the usual issues I found in IE to display the  web client page.

Cheers,
Harry

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

In IE11, you can check the following

- Compatibilty view setting and trun it off (you will find it from far right side gear icon for IE settings). 

- From Tools - Internet Options - Security Tab (you can add the site to the Trusted or Intranet).

- If Javascript is enabled.

These are the usual issues I found in IE to display the  web client page.

Cheers,
Harry

View solution in original post

Highlighted

That is it!!! It works!

Thanks!

I was there but I thought that these settings are Administrators only (Network)... I also opened 15 google matches for this issue but you saved me a lot of troubles...

Cheers, much appreciated.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

My preference is to always use Chrome but found trouble with getting WebDAV to work.  That functionality seems better supoprted in IE 11.

Chris

InfocentriK Helpdesk
InfocentriK Limited
0 Likes
Highlighted

Thanks, good to know. For the first time we are introducing the Web Client to all users, so everything must be functional, anytime, anywhere on any device 🙂

Surface pro, ipad, opera, Firefox, IE, Chrome, Mobile, Safari ... ... the executives use different devices....

Some people are saying that web client access via Proxy is ...hm.. a bit risky.. security wise...  Anyone has any experience there?

Thanks

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.