Highlighted
Commander Commander
Commander

WebDrawer cannot review large documents

Hi,

We just noticed that our WebDrawer can only preview a portion of a 28 MB PDF. Is there a limit of how big a document can be for WebDrawer to properly review it?

Thanks,

Tom

P.S. This thread has been moved from HP Records Manager & HP TRIM Forum to Web Products (WCM, Web Client and Webdrawer). - Hp Forum Moderator

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Does the same thing happen when you view the HTML preview outside of the WebDrawer UI, for example: http://<myserver?/HPRMWebDrawer/Record/<record uri>/file/html?

Looking at the image you posted I do not see exactly what is happening, whether the PDF is corrupted or obscured, or something else.

I wrote about one potential solution here: http://integration.hprm.info/blog/2015/4/30/customise-the-webdrawer-html-preview-page

If you lodge a support request so we could examine one of the actual PDFs that are causing the problems.

Blog | Samples | CM SDK Docs
**Any opinions expressed in this forum are my own personal opinion and should not be interpreted as an official statement on behalf of MicroFocus**
0 Likes
Highlighted
Commander Commander
Commander

Thanks for the info. I'll review it and get back to you.

In HPRM, when i tried to review the doc, it said "file to large to preview".

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.