Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
isd15 Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Why am I missing additional fields when I right click on details?

I am running CM 9.2. I have upgraded from Hp 7.35.

I have Additional Fields configured for the Record Type but when I right click on a record and select Details, I am missing the Additional Fields option.

See attachment

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
HeatherM1 Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: Why am I missing additional fields when I right click on details?

Do you have Additional Fields tagged under the Menu tab for that particular Record Type?

0 Likes
isd15 Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Yes. I can modify the additional fields using the web client, but the option is missing in the desktop client

0 Likes
Shelley Mac Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

if you are running the desktop client and not the full version that could be issue as the desktop does not show all features.

0 Likes
Regular Contributor.. rkw Regular Contributor..
Regular Contributor..

Verify if you have rights to modify Addtional Fields:

- RMC on record > Security and Audit > View Rights > Task for Record (record number) > Addtional Fields. 

If you don't have rights, you should see a X with description of why you can't modify addtional fields.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.