Contributor.. NoikouTAFESA Contributor..
Contributor..

Workflow notifications not providing link to HPRM folder via Microsoft Outlook 10

Can you please provide me with assistance with an issue we have been experiencing since the upgrade from TRIM R6.2 to HP RM 8.

Staff using VETIDA workflows are receiving emails notifying them of their requirement to respond to a specific step in the workflow (as provided below) but no HPRM link is provided in the email nor is there an activity visible in their activities due tray.   This is occurring to all staff regardless if they are listed by name or position.

-----Original Message-----

From: AutoEmail Sent: Wednesday, 8 July 2015 2:19 PM Subject: For Action - Step C - Business Unit Director to Approve Audit Report TAFE SA - Extension to Scope / Removal from Scope Job:15/1185 For VETIDA/15/27

Workflow: For Step C - Business Unit Director to Approve Audit Report TAFE SA - Extension to Scope / Removal from Scope Job:15/1185 For VETIDA/15/27

Assigned To: Director - Business, Justice and IT - TAFE SA

Date Due to OCE:

--

Please read information inside "Notes" field of the briefing cover.

If you are unable to meet the due date please contact your line manager (and for Briefings the OCE immediately).

0 Likes
7 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Workflow notifications not providing link to HPRM folder via Microsoft Outlook 10

Jump in the admin options, email templates and go to the activity assigned email template. Make sure that the reference file is set to be attached.

**Any opinions expressed in this forum are my own personal opinion and should not be interpreted as an official statement on behalf of Micro Focus**
0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor..

Re: Workflow notifications not providing link to HPRM folder via Microsoft Outlook 10

Thank you for your suggestion - yes the check box is already ticked as shown in attached image

what next

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

And are you sending the email to an internal location?

**Any opinions expressed in this forum are my own personal opinion and should not be interpreted as an official statement on behalf of Micro Focus**
0 Likes
Contributor..

Yes only to TAFE SA staff

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

What is the RM version you are running, and I am assuming that you are Outlook 2010?

I'll see if it is a problem at my end running the same setup that you have. 

My 8.11 Outlook 2013 works fine.

0 Likes
FlinBin Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Looks like you are assigning action to a position. Does that location have a login?

You might have your system option set to 'Only email reference to locations that can login'.

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Nice catch FlinBin

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.