Highlighted
cjcrispin Contributor.
Contributor.

content manager 9.1 performance

We have recently moved from a citrix based environment which was working well. In Citrix all of the user's virtual machines were in the same server farm as Content Manager's workgroupservers(wgs), everything was good. Now that Citrix is gone users are connecting to the same central wgs but are now all over the country, performance is terrible. I believe that the answer is to have addition wgs in offices around the country, providing local caches and more efficient use of the national network.

Could someone from microfocus please validate this as a solution. I'm happy to discuss and provide more details, even hear better solutions. I simply need to verify my solution to management. 

Thank you.  

0 Likes
3 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: content manager 9.1 performance

Hello
Could you tell in which country you are in? We will provide you a local Micro Focus contact to discuss the best architecture for for environnement.
Regards
Jean-Mi

Regards
Jean-Mi
0 Likes
cjcrispin Contributor.
Contributor.

Thanks Jean-Michel

I'm in Australia, yes my management will be very happy to get a team of micro-focus experts to come in. However for now management just want someone with authority to say in writing, "yes, this is the correct approach", otherwise they will simply look elsewhere for a solution.     

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

I have sent you the contact details.

Regards
Jean-Mi
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.