Highlighted
Shelley Mac Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

customize viewpane

Jump to solution

Hi

This may be a silly question but I am currently testing 9.3 Build 300 Patch 1 last week I changed the view pane from the bottom to the left handside.  I now have a different test machine and the setting hasnt saved over as I didnt set globals.  I was sure I went to the view tab and ticked something there, but I cannot find anything there and when I customize the toolbars I cannot find a command to change the way the view screen is.  So can someone tell me how to do it, I cant believe I cant find it again.

Cheers

Shell

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
New Member.. Kyles710
New Member..

Re: customize viewpane

Jump to solution

Hi Shell

That is really weird.  I checked both Desktop and Full Client and that drop down should be there under the View ribbon.  Try customising the ribbon and resetting the customisations.  I've seen items disappear before for some strange reason and resetting the customisations brings them back, even though you didn't customise anything.

Kyles

4 Replies
New Member.. Kyles710
New Member..

Jump to solution

Hi

In the View Ribbon, look for the Pane Group (just about underneath the tab for View) and select ViewPane - then you can select either Bottom or right.

Kylies

0 Likes
Respected Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi Kylies

That is what I thought I had to do but when I click on view pane I only have the option to customise the fields in the bottom view pane there is nothing there to change the view pane from horizontal to vertical, could I possible of turned something off?

thanks

Shell

0 Likes
New Member.. Kyles710
New Member..

Jump to solution

Hi Shell

That is really weird.  I checked both Desktop and Full Client and that drop down should be there under the View ribbon.  Try customising the ribbon and resetting the customisations.  I've seen items disappear before for some strange reason and resetting the customisations brings them back, even though you didn't customise anything.

Kyles

Respected Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi Kyles

Resetting worked thanks heaps for that.

Cheers

Shell

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.