Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

dataset schema does not match to the one of the application software

hello

am using the content manager application version (9.4.1)  i updated and installed to my custom console application using the nuget HP.HPTRIM.SDK.9.4.0.nupkg. now am trying to connect to the current content manager database having the following error. 

//my code
public static HP.HPTRIM.SDK.Database HPRMdb = new HP.HPTRIM.SDK.Database();
HPRMdb.Connect();

error exception //  - Connecting to Content Manager dataset failed because the dataset schema version '390' does not match your Content Manager software. //

does anyone knows what am missing  ?? is this because am having the HP.HPTRIM.SDK.9.4.0. and my application refers to the version 9.4.1 ?

kind regards

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: dataset schema does not match to the one of the application software

If you call HPRMdb.Connect(); without specifying a HPRMdb.Id (for the dataset ID) it will select your default dataset instead - is your default dataset set to a dataset running an old version of Content Manager?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

actually i would like to connect to my default dataset so i dont want to set any dataset DI to specify dataset.

my content manager version is the 9.4.1 . i followed some other instuctions to update the default dataset through content manager admin but the system informed me that default dataset is up todate. 

any further suggestions or ideas?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

In Enterprise Studio does it show that the dataset schema is up to date?

JanMartin_0-1585209233855.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

yes of course it is . finaly found the 9.4.1 HPRMTRIM.SDK which is the consistent SDK version of the content manager i have installed   and applied to visual studio and issue solved.

i would like further to ask about disposing "TrimMainObjectSearch" objects. are these now disposed automatically (since there is no a disposal method anymore)

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.