Community in read only mode June 18 & 19
This community will be set in READ ONLY mode for a while on Tuesday June 18 into Wednesday June 19 while we import content and users from our Micro Focus Forums community site. MORE INFORMATION
Morrissey Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

errors when opening WinZip files in HPRM 8.3

Has anyone had a major issue with 'HPRM Has stopped Working' or errors relating to the email viewer when opening WinZip files ?

HPRM 8.30.9088

WinZip 16.0

Tags (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
DarrenBenney Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Re: errors when opening WinZip files in HPRM 8.3

I can't recall having the issue, but have you tried dragging to the desktop and opening from there possibly its a size issue.

Cheers,

Darren

0 Likes
Highlighted
Morrissey Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Thanks Darren - not a possible size issue - the contents are a single 1 page vmbx containing a pdf

* I would be interested if anyone may be able to shed light on the location and any possible information on the HPE Records Manager Email Viewer & if anyone's had any problems with it

0 Likes
DarrenBenney Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Ok, at the bottom of the Veiw Pane I have found that if I click the Preview Ribbon I can open and view the contents within the pane.

Try that one.

Darren

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.