Cadet 2nd Class Cadet 2nd Class
Cadet 2nd Class

steps for exporting workflows

Jump to solution

HI All

I have been asked to export our workflows so that they can be reimported once an update of the database has occured.

I have looked at the online help and also via google and not had any luck with finding the correct steps required to do this.

When in the dataport it does not list "workflows" as a selection for HP Records Manager Object type.

I note that the help within the dataport states "Actions and Workflow - exporting or importing of Action Tracking or Workflow fields is not supported"

Any assistance that can be provided would be greatfully accepted.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

If you just have a handful you can open the workflow individually:

File > export

this will save the template as a TWT file which can be imported later

**Any opinions expressed in this forum are my own personal opinion and should not be interpreted as an official statement on behalf of Micro Focus**

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

If you just have a handful you can open the workflow individually:

File > export

this will save the template as a TWT file which can be imported later

**Any opinions expressed in this forum are my own personal opinion and should not be interpreted as an official statement on behalf of Micro Focus**

View solution in original post

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.