Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Purpouse of classes directory in a Plugin zip file

I am writing a simple plugin, I set up the environment as suggested in plugin-template-master, put my groovy code and compiled the plugin.
Eventually I took a look at the zip file, there is a directory 'classes' containing a set of groovy code, unneeded by my groovy code. I noticed that also non-custom plugin have these classes, whose content varies from plugin to plugin. What is the purpouse of this directory ? How groovy script are selected and put into it ?

Thank you for your help.
Regards
Evelino Bomitali
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.