Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

How to manage server resources using new web consola?

Hi,
It is my first approach with the DRA product and I do not know how to manage server resources (shares, services, events log) using the new web console, but i can do it using legacy console.
A little information about the context of my environment. I made a fresh installation of DRA 9.1.1 with the new web console and the legacy web console. doing a login with the same user in both kind of consoles (legacy and new) i note that in legacy web console I can manage resources (shares, services, events logs) but if i use the new web console i can´t find how to manage those resources.

Does the new console support managing resources? If the answer is yes, do I have to make any additional settings?
I appreciate your help to guide me.
Regards,
Cristian
0 Likes
2 Replies
MiltyRyan Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: How to manage server resources using new web consola?

You are not able to manage server resources using the new Web Console. This would involve code changes to allow for it, as it is not possible currently.

For the time being you would need to use the Win32 console in order to manage the server resources.

If you would like to submit this idea to our ideas portal, it may be reviewed by our Product Manager and other customers and engineers can vote on it if they agree that it would improve the product. The link is below in case you are interested in submitting it. https://ideas.microfocus.com/mfi/directory-resource-administrator
0 Likes
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Re: How to manage server resources using new web consola?

Thanks Miltyryan for your answer!
Regards,
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.