DP 10.50 Support for vCenter 6.7 U3

DP 10.50 Support for vCenter 6.7 U3

vCenter 6.7 U3 is RTM starting 8/20/2019. Please support it with DP 10.50.

2 Comments
Jenni_S Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Any update on when this will happen? I have 10+ customers currently asking me this.

rgb99 posted this over 1 month ago, why is this still a "new idea"

(Also I find it pretty poor that we have to keep submitting ideas for latest vSphere versions to get supported, can't MF just take it as a given that their customers will always want support for latest vSphere releases?)

If y'all really wanna seriously compete with VEEAM you need to be quicker at supporting latest vSphere versions

Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert
Status changed to: Accepted

Hi @rgb99 ,

support for VMware vSphere 6.7 U3 is planned for an upcoming release.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.