From DP10.03, the omniusers command is necessary to execute after installing

Idea ID 1656023

From DP10.03, the omniusers command is necessary to execute after installing

ACTUAL BEHAVIOR:

after installing 10.03 to cm(HP-Unix) and gui(Windows 10),an error occurred when access to gui.

the error message is  "[154:64450] User Authentication failed"

then the customer resolve the problem with the action below

1.add user by omniusers -add -type W -usergroup admin -name "*" -group "*" -client "*" -desc "Any"

2.set password by omniusers -resetpass -name "*|*|*".can access gui successfully

3.delate password by omniusers -clearpass,the error occurred again

by the way ,I have  reproduced this problem in my lab (cm and gui are all windows server 2012)

So,if after the install of DP 10.03, it is necessary to run the omniusers -resetpass command

the customer think it's necessary to be written in the DP’documents

6 Comments
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Please send me an email with this request, it doesnt look like an idea for enhancement. But more a confirmation on a procedure.

Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Hello,

This looks to be a documentation request. Please send me the support id information so that the documentation can be corrected.

Thanks.

Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor
Status changed to: Already Offered

New Member.

I have changed the OS login user name and password. and disable the old user.

Now I am not able to open DP cell manager it gives error authentication failed 

Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert
Status changed to: Archived

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.