Make changes to some default omnirc variables upon new DP installation

Idea ID 2834596

Make changes to some default omnirc variables upon new DP installation

0 Votes

Hello,

Could you please review and share if it is possible to change any of the following variables to the values I have stated below for new DP installations, so I don`t have to configure them each time I setup a new cell manager.

OB2FORCEPOSTEXEC=1
OB2_EXCLUDE_DPCONFIG_CHECKPOINT_FOLDER=1
OB2RESTRICTUPGRADEOVERINET=1
OB2_DNSTIMEOUT=1
DP_SKIPSIGN_VERIFICATION=1

OB2_ORACLE_USE_SYSDBA=1

OB2NOREMOTEWARNINGS=1

OB2FORCESCSI=WFM

OB2IMMEDFM=1

OB2SQLBLOCKSIZE=65536

OB2SQLMAXTRANSFERSIZE=4194304 
OB2NOREMOTEWARNINGS=1

OB2_VEAGENT_RETRIEVE_PROPS_RETRY_COUNTER=10 

VI_API_TIMEOUT=500 

OB2FWPASSTHRU=1  

OB2_SSH_ENABLED=1  

OB2_DNSTIMEOUT=1 

OB2LIMITBLKSIZE=0 

OB2SHMIPC=0 

Thank you!

1 Comment
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert
Status changed to: Waiting for Votes

@Momchil Nikolov 

This may only happen if these are settings all our customers can accept. RC files are available to adapt to certain needs and you can remote-inject settings to avoid individual local entries all the time (use: omnicc -update_omnirc ...).

Votes will decide ...

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.