VM Explorer should support ESXi 6.7u2 and 6.7u3

Idea ID 1791470

11 Comments
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Yes, votes?? Just to get your product to work with Vmware's latest software? You should be updating this as they become available. Why you're checking Ux updates? I doubt the functionally, backup-wise, is not any different. I've installed vCenter 6.7u3 and now can no longer back up VMs unless I connect direct to the hosts, which pretty much breaks all my backups.

I don;t understand why you think users that are paying for your support need to vote in order to get the software working again. This needs to be addresses ASAP. I was referred to come here and "vote", but this thread is  almost 6 months old????

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.