Highlighted
Valued Contributor.. Simon-GSPM Valued Contributor..
Valued Contributor..

April 21st: Expert day Data Protector !

Hello Everyone,

Data Protector  is hosting an Online Expert Day on April 21st, 2016!  

W like to invite you to join us to this forum on April 21st, when HP product Experts will be online for 19 hours to answer any questions regarding:

Data Protector 9.06

Event start time:  April 20th at 07:00 PM Pacific Standard Time / 10:00 PM Eastern Standard Time / 03:00 AM Greenwich Mean Time (April 21st)

Event end time: April 21st at 02:00 PM Pacific Standard Time / 05:00 PM Eastern Standard Time / 10:00 PM Greenwich Mean Time 

How does the Online Expert Day event work? 

HP Experts will be online for 19 hours in the forum and will do their best to answer your questions. They may need to get some more information from you so please check the box "email me when someone replies".  An online conversation will be born!

For upcoming Online Expert Days, please bookmark the HP Software Online Support Services - Forum events page.

If you have questions regarding the Online Expert Day event, please reply to this message.

We look forward to your attendance and your questions!

Regards,

HPE Support
6 Replies
Absent Member.. hector_mota Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Data base maintain

What is the best method for making maintain the database?

Absent Member.. P_Buchanan Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: April 21st: Expert day Data Protector !

Is there any way to generate a Gantt-style report showing the backup schedules over a defined period?

0 Likes
Absent Member..

Is there a primer on Streams/Load balancing?  I'm having a tough time determining whether I am overloading or under utilizing my resources.

0 Likes
Absent Member..

Is there a command I can run on the StoreOnceSoftware store to check the integrity of the store itself?

0 Likes
Established Member.. protector
Established Member..

Good day

On this page we will make the Expert Day?

0 Likes
Absent Member.. travelsc Absent Member..
Absent Member..

I was wondering if anyone has ran a synthetic full backup of a fileserver and have it shows each of the drives as being 100% completed but it continues running all day long as files are being saved.?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.