Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Cannot export media - DP 9.09 build 114

Jump to solution

Hello,

I found that I cannot export an old Lto4 tape, the error message says: " Requested Key was not found in key store." 12:17002

I've done an omnidbcheck -keystore and the result is ok. No errors or whatever... and I have to say that the tape is no longer inside the library.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Many, many thanks!

Enrique.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi @Enrique_Gomez,

So this LTO4 tape was encrypted previously? Have you found any issues in kms_audit.log or media.log regarding this operation or media?

Can you run omnimm -export Media -debug 1-500 C:\Temp\EXPORT.txt and share the OB2DBG* files created in C:\Temp? Make sure the directory exists.

Regards,
Sebastian Koehler

---
Please use the Like button below, if you find this post useful.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi @Enrique_Gomez,

So this LTO4 tape was encrypted previously? Have you found any issues in kms_audit.log or media.log regarding this operation or media?

Can you run omnimm -export Media -debug 1-500 C:\Temp\EXPORT.txt and share the OB2DBG* files created in C:\Temp? Make sure the directory exists.

Regards,
Sebastian Koehler

---

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Hi Sebastian,

The command fails saying that " Medium not found". I've reviewed the media.log and, didn't find the media.

But I have the same problem with another tape- It seeems to have lost its coding label (like MP00563, p.e.) and its media label only says LTO6_4Weeks_004. This tape does appear in the log but it doesn't show anything strange:

18/03/2017 20:56:27 32171cac:56590abe:a500:0001 "[JA4260L6] LTO6_4Weeks_004" [TAPE WRITE STATISTICS] Logical drive: MARCUS_LTO6_1:
    Errors corrected with no delay: 83
    Errors corrected with delay: 0
    Total: 0
    Total errors corrected: 0
    Total correction algorithm processed: 252
    Total bytes processed: 213031
    Total uncorrected errors: 0

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hello Enrique,

The log entry is expected/normal. Can you try to run the export command with the Media ID found here rather than the label?

2018-05-18_14h44_17.png

Regards,
Sebastian Koehler

---
0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Hello Sebastian,

It worked without need to use the long medium id! It seems that I was making a syntax error when introducing the Media label ( Case sensitive!!) with your first command. 

I've been able to export all the tapes that had an incomplete name ( those that weren't like [JA4532L6] Backup_whatever ) without problem.

Many, many thanks!

Enrique.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.